April 06, 2009

How did my Mom do it with six kids??

I had all three of my granddaughters Saturday morning. Haylee and Madyson spent the night with me and Amy brought Jamison to me about 8:00 a.m. I had to feed, bathe, dress, make sure their teeth were brushed, clean ears with q-tips and fix their hair, not to mention - do all the same for myself, and be out the door with them by 11:30 a.m. to drive an hour to Oologah for Haylee's soccer game. (Oh, one small note, I had to make sure we had snacks and drinks packed for everyone for the game as well). I think I layed awake in bed half the night getting my "Game Plan" together on how I was going to get it all done and in what order I needed to do it to make my time line. I was so excited that we were all ready to go with fifteen minutes to spare. My excitement lasted only a brief moment when two thoughts came to my mind..."Oh my gosh, Daisha is getting ready to have Sadie any day now and I will have FOUR granddaughter's." and "Mom did this with six kids". Maybe I need not get too excited yet.

Breakfast with a smile!

Pretty in Pink!

Mom...you are definitely a "Super Mom". And by the way...Next time I have all of the girls here I'll pick you up to spend the night with us so you can give me a few tips on how I might do it better.

"Super Mom" I Love you!

1 comment:

Trista said...

Grandma is a "Super Mom" and "Super Grandma" in my book too. 6 kids and 20+ grandkids later (I lost count) she's still is hard to keep up with at times.

The Schuler Family

Established January 2, 1982