August 15, 2009

Popsicles, Sidewalk Chalk, Playing outside

I know, I know, it's been a long time since I've posted anything on my blog. It's not that I didn't have anything to talk about but that I haven't had time to post it. We have spent a lot of time at the Roaring River and while I'm there I don't really want to be on the computer. Anyway, all excuses aside, this has been a great summer ~ Richie's home ~ Sadie's here ~ Richie Von and his family are living closer to home...at least for a few months ~ Daisha and her family are close to home as well ~

I try to make sure when the girls are at the house we have lots to do. We bake cookies, we play with Play Dough, we play basketball on the porch, we swim, we play sidewalk chalk, we make necklaces and bracelets with beads and I am always looking for something new that the girls will enjoy. With the age difference, (Haylee will be seven in November, Madyson was three in May, Jamison will be two the end of September and Sadie is just a few months old), I have to come up with a variety of things to do. But I do know this, it doesn't matter what we find to do it is always a blast when they're here...Oh, and sometimes a little messy.

No comments:

The Schuler Family

Established January 2, 1982