December 01, 2008

About Me

I have been married to Richie for almost 27 years. Can't imagine my life without him. He's a great husband, dad and papa. I know, I know, this is suppose to be about me. But I am all about my family.
Me, I am #2 of six kids. I have an older sister Becky, a younger sister Susie and 3 brothers between me and Susie ... Billy, Robert & Jimmy. I have 7 nephews and 6 nieces, 1 great nephew and 5 great nieces. Let me just say this about these numbers, they change every few months. There is always someone in this family that's having a baby or going to pretty soon. I have the greatest parents any one could ask for. I love being from a big family. Getting together for events and holidays is something else. :) :) :)
Now, here's the best part of me. My two kids and their families:
Daughter: Daisha, her husband Michael and their daughter Madyson. They have one on the way, another little girl. (remember, I told you those numbers change often in this family)
Son: Richie Von, his wife Amy (her father-in-law calls her Amos), and their daughters Haylee and Jamison.
I am known as Mimi to our grandbabies. I love taking care of the girls. Sometimes I have slumber parties for Haylee and Madyson and hopefully Jamison will join us soon. We color - we watch Disney movies - we build tents in the living room, turn off all the lights and get out flashlights for under the tents or lightflashes as Madyson calls them, we play with the little pet shops and read books. Haylee is the one that controls most of our events. Madyson goes along for the ride for the most part but I bet as she gets older that will change. We are learning to "share".
Haylee is our first little princess. She loves horses, Disney movies and her baby sister. She has almost every line and song in every Disney movie memorized. She has a beautiful singing voice with perfect pitch. She is our drama girl and has a heart the size of Texas. She lights up a room when she enters and demands the attention to be on her. She has to be the boss even over Mimi. She is growing up way too fast for Mimi.
Madyson is our second little princess. She loves the Doodlebops, her baby doll Bella and staying at Mimi's house. Bella goes everywhere with her, (bed, bath, store, potty, everywhere) She is so quick to learn anything. She talks better than any two year old I have been around. I think she has the photographic memory like her Uncle Schu. She will steal your heart. She is very loving and tender hearted. She loves her Papa and when she plays on the phone that's who she's talking to. If we are talking to Papa on the computer she is the one that controls the keyboard.
Jamison is our third little princess. She loves any kind of ball she can get her hands on and her momma is #1. The only man she will go to is her daddy but on occasion she lets Uncle Michael and Uncle Brian hold her. She has the most beautiful smile with dimples that will melt your heart. She talks up a storm but we can only understand about every 20 words. When the computer is on she is telling her Papa hi and bye because that is the only way she can talk to him right now. She is the best little thing, however, she is getting a little bit of that girly attitude. (If you have girls you know what I'm talking about) I can't wait for her to come to our slumber parties.
Sadie will be born in April 2009. We are very excited to have us another princess.
What do they say about little girls... "Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice, that's what little girls are made of". Well, guess what...it's true.

No comments:

The Schuler Family

Established January 2, 1982