March 10, 2009

Loving The Brief Spout of Warm Weather

I am absolutely a warm weather person. I hate being cold. Last week it was so nice to go outside without a coat, sit on the back porch and enjoy the warmth from the sun.
Before I got sick I was at Wal-Mart, anticipating the warm weather, I bought a Little Tikes Basketball Goal, 3 large bouncy balls, sidewalk chalk, colors, color books, sticker books and bubbles for the girls. Friday afternoon all three of the girls were here at the house. It was warm outside so we headed out the back door to the porch to enjoy the outdoors and the new toys. We had a blast with all the new toys and enjoying the warm weather.

Little Bit with her bubbles.

Madyson blowing bubbles.

Haylee coloring.

No comments:

The Schuler Family

Established January 2, 1982