January 16, 2009

Haylee & Mimi Time

Funny, my little Haylee is growing up so fast. Time seems to have slipped by more quickly than I thought possible. I remember the day she was born, the day she came home from the hospital, the weekends Daisha and I drove to Enid to see her and the kids... The pictures I take with my camera are the memories we have created together and I have so many of both with Haylee. Since she started school I feel we haven't had as much time together and I miss her smile, her singing, her crawling up in my lap to get hugs and kisses, and I could go on. This last weekend I picked her up early on Saturday to spend the weekend with me. I took her to the mall so she could show Mimi how to do the "Build a Bear" thing and the Disney Store. We had a blast.
First you Pick out your Animal.

Then you choose a little red heart to insert in the animal for sound effects. Haylee chose a doggy barking.

Some kind of "Insert the heart with Love" ceremony . So cute!

Stuff!

Fluff!

Bathe!

Dress!

Accessorize!

Register!

Whew!!! That was no easy task, but it was a lot of fun! Haylee taught me a lot last weekend and I look forward to many more of these. I Love you my Little Princess!!!

No comments:

The Schuler Family

Established January 2, 1982