January 14, 2009

This One's For Lita

I have several "projects" I want to finish before Richie gets back from his deployment to Iraq. One of them was to get all my photo's together and in some type of order. You know, all Daisha's together and by age, all Richie Von's together and by age, and so on... Anyway, I was reading Lita's blog tonight, which by the way I enjoy reading, and she said, and I quote, "I challenge all my blogger friends, who will admit to sinking to this level, to post their Glamour Shots." Now, I know Daisha's gonna wring my neck when she see's the picture posted here of us from Glamour Shots but she's just gonna have to get over it... Anyway, this ones for you Lita. And Lita, just for the record, I have never thought about what picture they will post of me at my funeral. You crack me up! My thoughts are more like, "who's gonna do my hair and my make-up so that I look like me and not like a wax figure".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it! I think I see a little Tammy Wynette here.

The Schuler Family

Established January 2, 1982