January 17, 2009

Sadie's not cooperating!!!

Sadie wasn't very cooperative today for her 4D Ultrasound pictures. Daisha and the nurse poked, pushed and jiggled her around trying to get her to turn and "Face the Camera" but she wasn't budging. Finally the nurse told Daisha to get up, move around and walk around the office a few minutes to see if she would turn her little face so they could get a full view. I think that just made her mad so she decided to show them. There's a slight possibility she may have her Mommy's personality. You know the Daisha attitude at times! Something like ~I'll show them, I'll just cover my face with my hand so they can't get any pictures of me~ Just teasing Daisha! The pictures they did get look a whole lot like the one's of Madyson while Daisha was carrying her. We'll see her in person soon, 91 more days!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing pictures.

Robyn Crockett said...

How precious is that! Makes me want another one...Congrats!

The Schuler Family

Established January 2, 1982