January 22, 2009

Madyson's Culinary Skills

Daisha seems to think Madyson is around Mimi too much. She loves to help me cook, bake, vacuum, sweep, fold clothes, dust etc... This day she wanted to bake cookies so I pulled out the sugar cookie recipe, the little table, the rolling pin and tupperware mat, the cookie cutters and the sprinkles. We had a lot of fun and made a great mess... a mess that Madyson cleaned up! Please remember, I did not force her into this "child labor", she just loves cleaning. I guess she may be a little like her Mimi, but that's not a bad thing, is it?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why didn't either of my grandchildren inherit this gene? No fair! Lauren just announces, "Nana, I made mess."

Anna said...

How fun! And what a cutie pie!

Love, Anna (Mary's daughter)

The Schuler Family

Established January 2, 1982