January 27, 2009

We all scream for Ice Cream

Who doesn't like Ice Cream? I haven't met anyone yet that doesn't and we all have our favorite, mine is Vanilla with Chocolate Syrup. I figure it's pretty nutritious because it has milk in it. : ) : ) The girls were over last weekend and I try to have this (healthy) treat for them when I know they're coming. There was one snag... I bought the kind that comes in the little cups. I thought by getting it in these little cups I wouldn't have to muscle it out of the carton with the scoop, I wouldn't have to wash the bowls, and there would not be any of this "she has more than me". However, Haylee and Madyson baulked because they wanted theirs on a cone. So...to make them happy I scooped it out of the cup and maneuvered it onto a cone, ~And poof, now I have two or rather three happy campers~. Little Bit (Jamison) didn't complain, she just wanted Ice Cream.

No comments:

The Schuler Family

Established January 2, 1982